EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!
** POSTPONED DUE TO COVID 19 **
CHI GONG-TAI CHI & TEMPLES
* LIMITED TO JUST 15 PEOPLE *
CLASSES FOR BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED
ALL STYLES WELCOME
(exercises are "principal & internal-based" and therefore, universal to all styles)
No Previous experience in Chi Gong or Tai Chi required!
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
1:00-6:30 Explore Angkor Wat (with 1 hr. Class "inside" the Temple)
8:00-9:00 CLASS (some evenings)
1) The schedule will vary daily depending upon the particular temple we are visiting. In general, there will be 4-5 hours of class each day.
2) There will be 1 "Day Off" while at our Angkor Wat location with only 1.5 hours of (optional) class in the morning with the rest of the day available for personal exploration.
3) Of course.... all activities, including classes and excursions are optional.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT
~ 8 days of classes....relaxation & adventure
~ 9 nights of first-class lodging
~ 3 delicious, exotic meals a day *
* (Vegetarian options available)
~ A wonderful massage in Cambodia
~ All ground transportation *
* (except airport transfer on the first day to our Bangkok hotel approx. $15).
~ Dining & Entertainment in local towns.
~ Tour 6+ World Class Ancient Temples.... in 2 countries!
~ Over $100 in entry fees to Temples & World Heritage Sites.
~ Classes held "Inside" the temple at Angkor Wat.... And other temple sites!!!
~ Extensive Curriculum "individually tailored" to your personal interests!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
+ Alcoholic beverages
+ All Airfare (1) to & from S.E. Asia (currently at "historic lows"..... $500-700 round trip from most locations! Grab it while you can!)*... (2) Airfare between Bangkok & Siem Reap, Cambodia (a quick 1hr. approx. $75 flight!) NOTE: Please contact us for important details before purchasing this flight!
+ VISAS for Cambodia and/or Thailand (usually around $30)..... U.S. citizens "do" need a Visa for Cambodia... but not for Thailand. Non-U.S. citizens please check about your Visa requirements for these 2 countries.
* To get these historically low airfares please use these wonderful airfare search engines http://www.kayak.com ...&... http://www.momondo.com to comparison shop.
NOTE: If you are having any trouble finding these low airfares... Please contact us.... We can help!
FLIGHT BOOKING DETAILS:
1) Arriving flights should be booked into Bangkok (preferably BKK..... but DMK is OK if you get a better rate or schedule) "arriving" no later than 10:00 pm Friday.
NOTE: If you prefer to arrive a day or more early we can help with lodging recommendations.
2) Departing flights may either be booked out of Siem Reap (REP) Cambodia, no earlier than 11:00 pm Saturday (the final day of the retreat)....... OR....... Out of Bangkok no earlier than 11:00am the next day (Sunday).
3) IMPORTANT: Please contact us for exact details on booking flight(s) between Bangkok & Siem Reap.
4) REMEMBER TO USE http://www.kayak.com and/or http://www.momondo.com for best airfares!
ALL-INCLUSIVE RETREAT PRICES
Tier 1 (Early bird)... $2245... (couples $4350)
Tier 2... $2395... (couples $4640)
Tier 3... $2545... (couples $4940)
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF.... $975
+ Price Tiers: There are a limited number of spaces available at each "Tier".... therefore, when "Tier 1" is sold-out, "Tier 2" becomes the price that is available... and so on.
+ Single Occupancy supplement.... $350
+ Room Upgrade (in Bangkok only.....4 nights) to "River View with balcony".... Contact us for availability and rates.
+ Tax Deductible?... Our retreats may be tax deductible for your occupation... (please inquire you may be pleasantly surprised).
+ SAVE $65-155 when registering with "Full Payment"!
* If registering with a "deposit"... with a credit card, a 3% processing fee will be added to the deposit... and to future balance payments (unless paid by check or similar)... HOWEVER... If registering with a "full payment", the additional 3% will be waived.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
I am committed to your personal growth and enjoyment! Therefore, should you not feel that you improved your Chi Gong & Tai Chi sufficiently and benefited from the retreat, I will refund the full "instruction portion" ** of the retreat cost... with my sincere apologies.
** Unfortunately, since our hotel arrangements are based on a number of "pre-arranged" factors, we are unable to refund "lodging/room" fees beyond 30 days prior to the retreat.... Also, after the retreat is completed we will be unable to refund any hard costs that have been used, such as lodging, food, transportation & admission tickets.
Payments are refundable up until 60 days before the retreat start date (minus a $35 processing fee). All payments are non-refundable after that date.
FOR RETREAT REGISTRATION & DETAILS CLICK HERE